Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Random Finds

The other night I was playing working on the Oneida County, New York GenWeb. Oh what fun. It's a great site and their indexing is wonderful. It's always great to find something you didn't have before, like births, deaths, maiden names! This is a great site, one that was last updated in December of 2009.  Since I have been working in this area, the Oneida county genweb has been a real boon.

And, while working on some census last night, I found enumerated with Charles and Lydia Percival Rice (daughter of Moses and Susan Percival) a man by the name of Lorenzo Percival born about 1824. I think he could be one of the three remaining elusive children of Moses and Susan, his birthdate falling well within the 1816 - 1841 birthdate time frame of Moses and Susan's children. Unfortunately that is the only time I find him anywhere.

I do love a mystery!




Copyright 2010, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment