Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's Been a Quiet Summer

So far this summer I seem to have accomplished a big fat zero! It seems that I have so much going on, that I haven't had the energy to complete any projects and I have so many going I feel stretched thin. DH and I have been scrambling to get our 'chores' done in between walking, shopping, cleaning and anticipating trips. And Ancestry hasn't irritated me or given me any fodder for blog topics. What's a genealogist to do? In the meantime, my stack of information to enter has dwindled - okay I DID do some data entry - but my project pile keeps growing. In between the paper waiting to be dealt with are scrapbook layout ideas and notes for the scrapbook luau I am attending on Saturday. And the letters are still sitting there calling my name.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day!


Copyright 2011, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment