Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday, Monday

I can't believe it's Monday again already! DH and I have been busier than usual what with the annual sales tax holiday weekend. I have not seen the stores as busy around here as they were this weekend. It's also the start of the Putnam county fair, so alternate routes have been devised to get us where we need to go.

I've started slowly organizing my projects for Saturday's Scrapbook Luau. I'm trying to be a little better organized this year and have a project in mind for it - older daughter's photo album/scrapbook. I'm coordinating papers and embellishments and selecting photos. I wish I could just pick up my worktable and haul it all over to the Luau and not worry about whether I brought the right stuff. 

On Tuesday, one of my mom's cousins and his wife is coming from Knoxville for a visit with us. My cousin's wife is also obsessed with genealogy, so I know we will have a great visit. Tomorrow will involve putting my office and craft room back in order. And yet stay organized with current projects. It's a neat trick, if I can pull it off.

Copyright 2011, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment