Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Percival & Wyatt

Today is the 26th wedding anniversary of Unmitigated and speaking in caps otherwise known as my much younger blogging sister and her "Buddy." They were married in a Methodist ceremony and the church has since been sold to another church community. Not important, just interesting. When scrambling for pictures of the happy couple, I realized I didn't have one linked that I thought I had. I'm sure I'll come across it again. Anyway, the pictures below are the happy couple on their wedding day and in 2008 at one of our nieces weddings.

Yes, the bride did not wear a white gown. Personally, I always applauded her choice of something with a little more color, and I like mauve.

As you can see, "Buddy's" hair style has changed greatly.

Not only is today, their wedding anniversary, it is Unmitigated's 4!st birthday. Look closely, that is not a "1." Let's just say time is marching on!

Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday!


Copyright 2011, ACK for Gene Notes

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness DH brought his camera that day, or we wouldn't have any pictures at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you guys! I can’t believe it will be 25th anniversary next month. Woah! 25 years of togetherness. We got in married in one of the San Francisco wedding venues which also had a swimming pool and a garden. My daughter also wants to get married there.

    ReplyDelete