Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Blogoversary to Me!

Wow! Two years ago I started this mostly family history blog. And I've kept it going even though there were times I realllllllly wanted to skip it. But I've stuck with it (every day but Sunday.) Thanks to my 100 followers and the 20 thousand plus hits on my blog. You make me want to get that next topic posted. So Happy Blogoversary to Me!

Copyright 2011, ACK for Gene Notes

5 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary, well done! WAHOOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! That's really an accomplishment and I'm glad you hung in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm late, but congratulations! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete