Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thriller Thursday - Loriman Samuel Percival

I always like to browse new or updated databases at Ancestry.com. Recently, I found this tidbit on the left. (Click on image to see a larger image.) It seems that Loriman Samuel Percival was in the Royal Canadian Air Force in 1941.

Hmm. That's interesting. Maybe I could find an obit with more information. Well, as you can see, I did find Loriman "F." Percival in the Oakland Tribune on Ancestry. All it did though was make me ask more questions, like who are his parents. Oh sure, it shows his mother on the death report, but no mention of a father. Was he related to Loriman Brigham Percival?

Check back tomorrow for the answer to my questions.

Copyright 2011, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment