Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Disenheritance!

You know, I am not even sure that is a word. But I do wish I had not inherited my mom's migraines. Today is the first day this week that I have not woken up with one and hopefully, I won't go to bed with one. It sure makes blogging, researching, reading, sleeping, watching TV, and just plain old living difficult at times.

I also inherited my dad's build. He in turn, inherited it from his grandmother Bowman and his mother. Because, really, my grandma Percival looked like my dad in drag. In her middle years, that is. So I guess my dad inherited his looks from the Webb side of the family - as his grandmother was Elizabeth Webb.

Sometimes I wish I could modify my genes!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment