Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Too-Too Thursday - Maybe Playing Hooky Wasn't a Great Idea

I mentioned Tuesday that DH and I were going to play Hooky and take a day off to run errands. What were we thinking? It was in the 90s and by the time we got home (before then, actually) we were worn out from the heat. I even crossed a couple places off the list because I was darn tired of being in the car.

Our errands involved Franklin, Lebanon and Nashville. Our damn navigation system still wants to route us onto I-440, which was only built to drive everyone crazy. Lunch was great at Old Chicago in Cool Springs. Mouse the cat was thrilled to see us return. Her separation anxiety is something else.

Now there is stuff to do around the house and Younger Daughters birthday party on Saturday!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment