Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sympathy Saturday - Marion Chapin

This week's unknown Funeral Card is for Marion Chapin. I've written on the bottom of the card that this funeral home is in Warren (Michigan) and that is all I can tell you about her. I say her, because the top of the card says: "We have loved her in life, let us not forget her in death."  You have to find clues wherever possible.

Click on the image for greater detail. Don't forget to use the back button to get back to this page.

Hope someone finds this useful.

Copyright 2010, ACK for Gene Notes

2 comments:

  1. I see someone went to the trouble of figuring out how old she was when she died, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that might have been Aunt Margie.

    ReplyDelete