Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary to -- Gene Notes!


I can't believe it's been a whole year since I started writing Gene Notes. I have to say it has been an interesting experience.

I really have to thank Ancestry.com, FamilySearch.org, Genealogybank.com, Missouri State Archives, SeekingMichigan.org, and all those wonderful indexed sites, all the people indexing (good and bad) for providing fodder for this blog. I especially thank my ancestors, siblings, spouse and descendants for providing me with tons of material for my blog.

I hope you've enjoyed this first year as much as I have and thank you for reading, following, and passing the word.


Anne

[Image courtesy of Franck Boston * illustrationsOf.com]

Copyright 2010, ACK for Gene Notes

5 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary to you!...Fun blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first Blogiversary! May you have many more happy "blogging" years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and may all the above sources continue to provide me with material!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A whole year already? Wow! Congratulations! Happy Blogiversary! Merry Christmas too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete