Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Two Weeks Before Christmas ...

And here I am still prepping for the Holidays. It seems that things keep getting thrown in my way. First it was a twisted knee, which finally feels better, now its an abscessed tooth. Next week I have an appointment with an endodontist to start a root canal. Oh how much fun can we have!

Since we moved into our house here, I've waited until after all the leaves are dropped and the yard guy comes to clean the gutters before our lights go up. This year, the cold, the twisted knee and the abscessed tooth are slowing me down. I hate that. I did manage to get some Christmas shopping done though, for which I am grateful.

Younger daughter and I continue our Christmas countdown until she arrives here on the 22nd. Since this will be the first Christmas our immediate family has been together in seven years, we are eagerly anticipating her visit. I pray for no nasty storms to keep her up north!

My other projects included some sewing projects and some time alone with my Cricut. All before Christmas. Yeah. Just as soon as I am finished decorating!
Copyright 2010, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment