Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year Countdown, Part 2

Yesterday I posted things I still have left to do, none of which included removing the Christmas decorations.

Today, on the more positive side this is what I have accomplished.

I've added 4,298 relatives to my database.
I've added 528 sources.
I've removed 110 to do items from my database. Then I added two more!
And I've added 2,766 images to my database.

I made some hot pads for the counter (3.)
Learned to use a Cricut.
Made lots of cards, scrapbooked lots of pages, even made gift card holders.
Started organizing store room/craft room.
Sewed a cover for my Cricut.
And best of all enjoyed my family for Christmas. We had both kids with us for the first time since 2003. It was wonderful.

Copyright 2010, ACK for Gene Notes

2 comments: