Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Freaked Out Friday -- Still Behind

You know how you sometimes get behind on your "chores" or "to-do list" and you never seem to get caught up? That's how I feel. Our to-do list around the house seems to get bigger every day, and the things accomplished list gets smaller. Sigh. 

For instance, I used to be able to get a few blog posts in the can before it was time to post. I'd set up a schedule where they were posted at 12:01 AM CST. This week I've been lucky to remember to write the blog post, and to even have a topic.

White my DH and I were out trying to pick up some odds and ends today, I picked up a headset for my laptop. USB and not stereo, since my Windows 7 laptop doesn't seem to have a place to plug in earphones AND a microphone. Sigh. As I was testing it out, I discovered the one program I want to use it in primarily, it doesn't work with it any longer. Grrrr. Hopefully, the gentleman who writes the program will respond to my email!

Incidentally, this post actually made the "schedule."

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment