Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, November 2, 2012

TGIF!

Ahhh. The end of another week. I finished the death certificates I have been working on and have moved on to Christmas cards. As in making them. Actually this is an ongoing project. Since I can't sit and work on cards too long, I will get up and walk around and then come back and work on census. I still find it hard to concentrate on anything for too long a time.

Mornings have been starting early here. It figures. I finally can sleep for most of the night and I have to wake up early before work starts on the deck for the day. It's shaping up and we are anxious to move back onto it all the furniture before it gets too cold to enjoy it!

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment