Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Too-Too Thursday - Just Too Cold!

First we had rain last weekend, then falling temps. Today, I woke up to frost on the pumpkin - er - minivan. Sure it's November, but I hate the cold. There is still a lot to do outside with deck reconstruction going on, but the cold weather really irritates the new knee and who feels like working outside when it is in the 30s. Sure hope it warms up soon.

Today is backup day. Usually, I do my backups on the last day, but was a bit distracted yesterday. Those backups are just so darn important and I hope that none of them ever fail.

Off I go to do those backups and maybe straighten out my office workspace.


Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment