Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Too-Too Thursday: Busy, Busy!

Our deck was finally complete on Tuesday with the replacement of the steps and new handrail. Finally. Yesterday, DH and I put the final touch on by adding the last two solar post cap lights. They look so good and we are very happy with it. In addition, we added solar Christmas LED lights to the gazebo. Now we are looking for a welcome mat for the back door since you aren't supposed to put rubber or vinyl backed rugs on the composite decking. Needless to say, I haven't had much time for working on those genealogy projects that are sitting on my desk.

Also, I am looking for either a new headphone/microphone set or new pads for the earphones of my existing set. I've had them for many years, back in the old days when laptops didn't have built in mikes. I use them for the Windows Speech recognition program, which I like to use in conjunction with Transcript.

Also, I've started my Christmas shopping, need to figure out a dessert for Thanksgiving - younger daughter is cooking - and finish my Christmas cards. And, oh, finish the audiobook I'm listening to!

Guess, I better get busy.


Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment