Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Moanin'

It's not that I didn't get anything done last weekend, but it sure didn't include much in the way of genealogy. Instead, we spent Thanksgiving day at Younger Daughter's in Nashville. It is unfortunate that she didn't feel great - having come down with a nasty cold. So far, DH and I haven't caught it.

Friday, we avoided stores like the plague. I've only once gone shopping on Black Friday, and I vowed to never to do it again. That year, we went only because I wanted my DH to get me a digital photo frame. I still enjoy it. Tremendously. 

However, before Thursday, I was pretty productive. I managed to enter a lot of death notices/obituaries and marriage notices into RootsMagic. BTW, I am now using version 6.0.0.2, and with the fixed narrative reports, I am happy as a clam.

As soon as I finish the holiday decorating, I will be back at work!

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment