Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Too-Too Thursday - Too Cold, Too Rainy

This week has been gray and dreary and full. Our deck continues reconstruction and a little deconstruction with it. The builder has left an egress route which is now being deconstructed so that he can now finish up the decking. Most of the railing is up except that part of the privacy portion that allows him to bring those 20 foot lengths up on the deck, measure and cut.

If you read my other blog, Generational, you will note that we are again having washer issues. Apparently, whomever builds the Kenmore washers for Sears can't seem to put a decent washer together. We are still waiting to hear from Sears about this, and finally threw our arms up in the air and bought a new one. NOT a SEARS KENMORE! Of course, it being new, it is also a High Efficiency top-loader. A bit of a learning curve, but so far am happy with how quiet it is, and the nice job it does on our clothes.

I am trying to get up the energy to stop procrastinating and clear up my office. It desperately needs it. It's so bad that I can't see the desk calendar. I have last year's Christmas cards to go through so that I can update my list. My cards are almost all made.

Then there is the matter of the about 3 dozen cards my husband has given me since my surgery. I am trying to decide if I am going to scan them or put them in a scrapbook or both.

I guess I am done procrastinating .. or maybe I will finish this cup of coffee first!

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment