Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Countdown to Christmas

All right! I'm almost there! Christmas is in two days and I only have one more craft type gift to finish and bathrooms to clean! Company in the form of younger daughter, her man and boy are descending on us on Christmas eve and spending the night. Older daughter lives nearby and will spend Christmas Eve with us and come back on Christmas day. She still has packing to do for her big move in January!

Mouse has not totally destroyed my tree, although she is constantly trying to chew on the cord. I wish I knew what to give her so that she will leave the tree alone! At this point, I am threatening to remove the tree after company leaves on Christmas!

I guess this has been enough of a break, back to work!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment