Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Too-Too Thursday - Too Much Mess

I've been moving right along on making sure all my information - mostly Research log items from RootsMagic get moved into Legacy 8. I only have 7 more pages to go out of 60. So probably later, someone will hear a big whoop of joy and I'll be doing a happy dance. 

This morning was grocery day, and DH had a dentist appointment in the afternoon. I thought I would get the tree up while he was gone, but two of my moving pads were missing. I am not a happy camper. I use those all the time, and two of them were where they belonged, but the other two are no where to be seen. Hope DH finds them soon!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment