Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY - GENE NOTES

 I can't believe it has been 4 years since I started this blog, and this is the 1,285th post. Wow, congratulations me. 

I've commented at times that it is sometimes difficult to come up with a topic. I do use some themes, but for the most part, these blogs are written off the top of my head or from something interesting that I see while researching. When I am actively researching, topics are numerous and I have to write them down in a notebook, so that I can remember them when I run "dry."  Lately, however, I have been caught up in life, so that sometimes blogging is the last thing on my mind. 

Anyway, thank you all for hanging in there and reading my blog when you can catch it!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

2 comments:

  1. congrats, it's always interesting!
    -bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Well done! Here's to another year, or 2 or 3 or 4 or - - - -

    Carry on!

    ReplyDelete