Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Last Saturday!

Today is the last Saturday of 2013. I don't know why, but I am always anxious for the New Year to start? And I am always so hopeful that good things will be accomplished. This year, I've spent mostly trying to catch up on things or in hurry-up-and-wait mode. With only three more days left, I am really looking forward to 2014.

2014 will be the start of several things - older daughter moving into her own home - me collecting Social Security, and DH will qualify for Medicare  this year.  Younger daughter - not sure what changes she may be expecting, but hope they all are wonderful.

Some of you may have noticed no Sympathy Saturday. They will resume next year, I just wanted to take the opportunity to blog about good things on Saturday for a change during the holidays.



Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment