Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Freaked Out on Friday - Still Behind

I think I might get caught up on some things by the end of the year. Hah! Who am I trying to kid? I'm just going to be further behind. Preparations for Christmas seem to be pulling me in several different directions, like cleaning, decorating, cards, shopping, gifts, wrapping ... well, you get my drift. It leaves so little time for organizing and actually working on any genealogy.  I feel like I should stay up all night and work on that stuff.

This feeling of being pulled in different directions is just intensifying. No wonder I can't turn off my mind at night. And the weather isn't being very cooperative. I feel guilty about sneaking off to my craft room or my office. Actually, I really wonder about just locking those doors and shutting out the world and the commotion!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment