Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, December 27, 2013

TGIF

Here it is two days after Christmas, already and I haven't even ventured out past lunch and groceries. The tree did come down as planned on Thursday. Poor Mouse the cat is bereft of her favorite playthings!

Today, DH and I are making a quick trip to pick up a table from younger daughter that is going to older daughter's new house in about 10 days. Things are getting a little hectic in that respect.

One of the things I plan on doing this weekend is getting a jump on my resolution list. Not sure if I am going to actually write one out or just pull an old one out and see how much I've accomplished. Sometimes that is encouraging and sometimes it is down right depressing. I think I might be surprised at what I've accomplished this year. I hope!

 Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment