Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer is Here!

Hooray! Today is the first day of Summer, although it has felt extremely Summer-like the last month. It is also the one year anniversary of my right total knee replacement. I think I can say, I finally feel like going on a research trip. Or a visit. Or absolutely anywhere!

Traditionally, Summer time is that time that genealogists pack up their gear (notebooks, laptops, tablets, cameras, copies, cemetery kit, etc.) and head out into the world to work on their family research. Perhaps, if you are a family researcher, you will head to a cemetery where your "people" are buried. Or will you visit the county courthouse in hopes of unearthing some unknown information that will link your family line?

Whatever you choose to do with your summer, let me know in the comments below!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment