Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Too-Too Thursday - A Coincidence?

What are the chances on the same day I would hear from two different branches of the Percival family? And that both branches are from Kentucky!  I have long postulated that the descendants of Orrin Percival of Boone county, Kentucky were indeed descended from the same Percival line as me - that is - are descendants of Timothy Percival and Mary Fuller.  The problem? Connecting Timothy Jr to Timothy Sr.

The other Percival descendant that I heard from is descended from my great-great-grandfather's brother, Jabez Percival (the one who married Catherine "Kate" Bush.)

So I am reviewing what I want to send to them and making copies .. Again!



Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment