Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Too-Too Thursday - My Scrambled Brain

It's been humid and hot here of late, with a threat of thunderstorms. In fact, as I write this on Wednesday night, I am watching radar of storms moving in from Kentucky. Time to batten down the hatches.

When the weather gets nasty like this, I find it hard to settle down and work on any one thing or follow through. Could be due to the pounding in my head. It doesn't stop me from taking a peak a new/updated databases on Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org, however.

I need to stop looking, my desk is getting out of hand. We replaced a printer of hubby's last weekend (we moved him to an all-in-one) after his scanner died. The footprint for the old printer and separate scanner, which by the way, is no longer supported by HP, was a whopping 30 inches.  The new printer/scanner/fax/copier has a footprint of 15 x 18. That's a win as far as I am concerned. But there is a learning curve with new equipment.

Then last week, I bought a tablet. Said tablet and I are getting to know each other very well.  Now that I printed out the user guide for it, we'll get to know each other even better. Oh yeah, that's another pile. All these piles are hiding a file on my desk that I need to scan. I better go hunt for it!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

1 comment:

  1. What kind of tablet did you get? I love my Samsung Galaxy. Jim has a new iPad. Third generation this time.

    ReplyDelete